Knabstrupper by Juliane Meyer.
The cruellest thing I’ve ever witnessed on Bake Off. Bloody Diana!
This was absolutely outrageous
Fighter - Christina Aguilera (320 kbps)
play this song on full volume and scream the lyrics until your little heart is contenet
What fucks me up about the Darren Wilson fundraiser is that he hasn’t been charged with a crime. He doesn’t have to hire a lawyer. He’s on paid leave, so he’s not losing wages. This is not covering his expenses, because he…
On Sep 13, 1944, a princess from India lay dead at Dachau concentration camp. She had been tortured by the Nazis, then shot in the head. Her name was Noor Inayat Khan. The Germans knew her only as Nora Baker, a British spy who had gone into occupied France using the code name Madeline. She carried her transmitter from safe house to safe house with the Gestapo trailing her, providing communications for her Resistance unit.
Oh my God, yes. Let’s talk about Noor Inayat Khan.
- Wireless operators in France had a life expectancy of six weeks. Noor was actively transmitting for over three times as long.
- While she was in France, every other wireless operator in her network was slowly picked off until she was the last radio link between London and Paris. It was “the most dangerous and important post in France”.
- She was offered a way back to Britain and refused.
- In fact, in her transmissions to London, she once said that she was having the time of her life, and thanked them for giving her the opportunity to do this.
- She was captured by the Gestapo, but never gave up: she made three attempt escapes. One involved asking to take a bath, insisting on being allowed to close the door to preserve her modesty, and then clambering onto the roof of the Gestapo HQ in Paris.
- Her last word before being shot was, “Liberté!”
The term BAMF was coined for such persons.
Her entire life, and her mother’s life as well, are FASCINATING. A Royal, Muslim, Anglo-Indian woman in WWII… Could we have a sweeping FACTUAL movie please. Like now?
Yet another story I would like to read.
You guys! There IS A MOVIE!
Enemy of the Reich: The Noor Inayat Khan Story
Anonymous said: any tips on self confidence for girls?
Get up. Favourite lingerie. Favourite outfit. As much or as little make up as you like. Look in the mirror. Hair flip. I am a hot bitch. I deserve exactly what I want. I will never settle for less. Repeat until you feel it to your core. Make plans for world domination. Go out. Kill it.
I’m all about imperfections today.
When I first took this, I was ten seconds away from deleting it, because of the way my back was twisted, trying to get the shot.
I’m glad I didn’t. Today I decided I like it.
don’t be soft, let the world know you exist // 5-26-14 // 9:01AM (via restrictedthoughts)
OH MY GOD FUCKIN YES PREAAAACH THIS IS SO FUCKIN RIGHT
mother goals.(via bloxs)
Guy Sargent - What Lies Beneath the Surface, 2006-09